Before you start your Pet Insurance quote
Please take the time to read the information provided on the About the Policy page and in the About us and our Services document as well as the other documents on the Documentation page. This information is provided to enable you to make an informed decision as to whether this policy suits your personal circumstances. By continuing to apply online you are consenting to being provided information solely on this website. If you require information about the insurance in writing, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at FREEPOST PetAdmin, including your postal address.
Please note that this is a 12 month policy which may be rolled on for further periods of 12 months if renewed. If renewed each year this policy will cover long term conditions such as arthritis, skin and heart conditions.
If we offer a further period of insurance we will be entitled to change the premiums, excess, conditions or to apply exclusions. For further information please read the About the Policy page.
It is important that you respond accurately and with reasonable care to the questions asked below. If the answers you provide are not accurate this may result in your claim being reduced or rejected, or your policy being cancelled without refund.
About you and your pet
- You are the owner and keeper of the pet
- You will live with your pet at your home address
- You live in England, Scotland, Wales or Northern Ireland
- You do not have any convictions or prosecutions pending for theft or dishonesty (excluding spent convictions under The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974)
About both Dogs and Cats
- If your pet has pre-existing medical conditions they will not be covered under this policy.
- Your pet is not showing any sign of illness, injury or of being unwell, that you have not consulted a vet about
- Your pet is not used for breeding
- Your pet is at least 8 weeks old
About Dogs only
- Your dog will not be used for racing, guarding, personal protection or search and rescue purposes
- In the last 5 years concerns have not been raised about their behaviour
- has not been the cause of an accident or legal action
- has not attacked, bitten or been aggressive towards another person or animal, been in any fights or shown any aggressive tendencies
- has not been trained to attack and has not been used for security purpose in the past (other than former Police or Military dogs)
- does not live in premises which sell alcohol
- Is not required to be registered under the Dangerous Dogs Act 1991 and/or the Dangerous Dogs (Northern Ireland) Order 1991 or the Dogs (Muzzling) Regulations (Northern Ireland) 1991 or any amendments
- Is not an African Wild Dog, American Bulldog, American Indian dog, American Pit Bull Terrier, American Rottweiler, American Staffordshire Terrier, Argentine Dogo, Bandog, Bandogge Mastiff, Boerboel, Bully Kutta, Canary Dog, Cane-Corso, Chinese Shar-pei, Czechoslovakian Wolfdog, Dingo, Dogo Argentino, Dogue Brasileiro, Fila Brasileiro, Fila Brazilero, Gull Dong, Husky Wolf Hybrid, Irish Staffordshire Blue Bull Terrier, Irish Staffordshire Bull Terrier, Japenese Tosa, Johnson American Bulldog, Perro de Presa Canario, Pit Bull Terrier, Saarlooswolfhound, Tosa, Tosa Inu, Wolfdog, Wolf or Wolf Hybrid, or any dog cross bred or mixed with any of these breeds.